Priya Mehta, Dr. Girish K Goswami , had presented a paper titled " Comparative Analysis of Total Proteins, Prolactin and CRP among Normal and Breast Cancer Female Patients in Saurashtra Region (Gujarat) " at 4th Indian Cancer Genetics Conference & Workshop ICGCW 2018 , ACTREC Tata Memorial Centre Navi Mumbai Khargar.
Shivani Jani, Priya Mehta had presented a poster on CANCER VACCINE : A NOVEL STEPS TOWARDS CANCER CURE at SCIXL 2018 Gujarat University and secured 2nd Prize in PG Category.
- Aayushi Adeshara, Pooja Trivedi had presented a poster on ELECTRICITY PRODUCING BACTERIA- MFC at SCIXL 2018 Gujarat University and secured 1st Prize in UG Category.
- Pragneshkumar R. Makwana and Amit K. Parikh, "Solution of One-dimensional Time Dependent Reaction-Diffusion Equation by Power Series Method (PSM)", The Proceedings of 3rd International Conference on Emerging Global Trends In Humanities, Science, Technology, Commerce and Management Education, Page No.183-186, 23-24 March, 2018 [978-93-86608-48-2]
- Dharamvirsinh Parmar, Pratik V.Shah and Bharat Suthat has presented a paper "Rainbow Connection Number of Triangular Snake Graph" at 14 Annual ADMA Conference & Graph Theory day organized by DA-IICT, IIT Gandhinagar and IIIT Vadodara during 6th june to 10th june 2018.
- Mr D. H. Sheth of EC dept. has presented a paper titled as "Analysis Of Ultrasound Image Using Wavelet and Curvelet Transform" in the International Conference on "Advance in Computing, Control and Networking" on 21- 22 feb.,2015, Organized by Institute of Research Engineers and Doctors at Hotel Lebua at State Tower, Bangkok, Thailand.
- Prof. P. H. Darji (HOD, Mech) has attended 4th Annual Quality Conference on "Quality Improvement for Organizational Excellence" on 15th November 2014 at Nirma University, Ahmadabad. The conference was jointly organized by American Society of Quality and Institution of Management, Nirma University.
- Priya Mehta, Dr. Girish K Goswami, "Study on Socio-Demographic Factors and Prognostic Value of Circulatory Immune Cells in Women with Breast Cancer of Saurastra Region, Gujarat" has presented at International Conference on Innovations in Pharma and Biopharma Industry (ICIPBI - 2017) : Challenges and Opportunities for Academy and Industry (20-22 December, 2017) at University of Hyderabad.
- Dr. Dhaval S Vyas and Mr.Jay Dave (Ph.D. Scholar) paper presented on "Client-Side Multiple Level Data Security Model" in International Conference on Soft Computing and its Engineering Applications (icsoftComp2017),IEEE Gujarat Section at Charusat University,Changa during 1-2 December,2017