Exam Results | Student Download | National Digital Library | Contact Us | HOME
VBT's Institute of Arts & Humanities
The Institute is affiliated to C U Shah University and is located in the prime area of the city. The Institute provides the latest updated curriculum to the students with CBCS system adopted as per the norms of University Grants Commission and guidelines provided by NHRD which gives ample opportunities to the students to grow in all round development in shaping up their career in specific studies. It also allows the students to choose from wide-range of subjects and fields offered to them. The college has been playing a key role in providing resources in career development in the fields of services to humanities.
Shakespeare Carnival - April 2016
View Rules and Regulations for various events
Registration Form: For Teachers | For Students
B. A. (Entire English), Gujarati, History, Psychology, Vedic Science, Economics , Sanskrit - Three Years
BAJC (Journalism & Mass Communication) - One Year
M. A. (Entire English), Gujarati, History, Psychology, Vedic Science. Economics Sanskrit - Two Years.
- Teaching by highly qualified and experienced teachers
- Teaching of English through Language Laboratory for developing communicative skills
- For elaborate reading in related subjects, the institute possesses a rich library.
- Organization of Debate, Group Discussion, Eloquent, Workshops and Seminar in order to develop communicative skills in students .
- Tie up with International Institutions and Universities.
- Imparting training and knowledge about performing arts, music etc.
- Organization of Study Tour for widening the scope of students’ knowledge and familiarity with other firms/institute/companies.
- Ample employment opportunities in the field of teaching/ Journalism/ administrative posts/ Translations etc.
- Vast employment opportunities in firms related with Judiciary and private firms as Stenographer/ Translator in English and English to other languages.
- Setting up of English Study Circle in order to enhance study of English language and literature.
- Developing skills in oratory and singing and performing arts through organization of cultural activities.
- Learning foreign languages through audio-visual aids.
The Training and Placement:
The courses provides opportunities for placement in firms/organizations/Institute of teaching, administration and skilled supervisors.
Core Faculty Members:
1. R. N. Joshi, I/c Dean, Ph. D*
2. Mr. R. R. Harshana
3. Dr. Manish N. Padia
4. Mr. K. D. Jadeja
5. Dr. Vipul G Godhaniya M. A. (English), M.Phil., Ph. D
6. Mr. Pradeep Makwana M. A (English) M. Phil.
7. Mr. Nishant Dave M.A., Ph.D.*
8. Mr. Dharmesh Vavaiya M.A., M.Phil.
9. Mr. Haresh A. Kakde
Dr. J.B. Parmar (Psychology)-Visiting Faculty
Dr. Jignesh Tapariya (Psychology) - Guest Faculty
Dr. Bhojaviya (Sanskrit) - Visiting Faculty
Janak Dodiya (Gujarati) - M.A., M.Phil., SLET
Dhiraj Goyal (History) - M.A., B.Ed
Prof. R. N. Joshi,
VBT's Institute of Arts & Humanities,
Surendranagar - Ahmedabad Highway,
Wadhwan City - 363 030. Dist. Surendranagar. Gujarat.